Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Penang with frens

I was spending a few days in Penang due to some business.Well,Penang really has a lot of GOOD FOOD.tat's true!

I stayed at Uncle James house for 2 days,thanks to uncle and his family.God bless you.During those two days i went to Tanjung Bungah and hang out v Hui Min and Siew Ling.We went to gurney to wet.Went into many shops and have a look.ha..I guess this is a norm for girls huh?especially when we see the big SALE outside of the shop.That will drive us crazy.



















Min tried on this and decided not to buy.Haha..poor Siew Ling was waiting outside for us.Later we brought in more clothes to try it on.

I tookk a random shot while waiting for Hui Min
I love this pic!



We walk until we get so tired,and finally we decided to have some food and settle ourselves down.We went to the hawker stall beside gurney.I regretted spending on tempura at Shilin.They should have discuss earlier n told me they are going to the foodstalls!Anyway,I odered some muachee,this rocks! love the taste!


love shape muachee?haha..

We went out again on the 2nd day.Stopped at the coffee bean

It's time to go..will update soon

No comments: