Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NS NS NS NS

Yesterday morning,I was awoken by a call.Su Ling,you got Terengganu eh!!! WHY WHY WHY???Me alone oni get Kedah!!All of you not friend enough de la..Still blur blur,I tried to catch up what is hui min trying to say.
Me:huh??*blur blur dei*what??what terengganu har?
Hui Min:National service la,PLKN mek oi!!
Hearing this i suddenly became totally awaken,WHAT??NS??Terengganu???You leh??where u get??
Hui Min:olor!Me alone get kedah kedah!!KEDAH!! nobody accompany me

later on i check with a few friends,Tan Sin Yee also got the same place as Hui Min,but she's in Taylor's now..so no need to go,ane pun ae??!!! Hui Min started to ka ka ciau ciau,there is still Kian Heng,my 6 year old fren till now..But i know someone that is going to the same place as me.Hui Min told me Lee Sai Men going to Terengganu too.She said..wah...both of u same birthday then go same place,then how many ppl same birthday as me de also going together eh?Too bad girl,none for u,haha
I was actually treating this national service as something to relax my mine,Recently there are too many things happening to me.I pray that everything will go well and I am still praying for him,best wishes to you my friend :)
19March-8Jun..wahahaha,jia you ba!!!!
Next month 19March-8Jun,wuhoo,jia you ba!!

No comments: